Thursday, August 31, 2006

So, I was sitting in my van enjoying my supper (corn dogs, 2-bite brownies, and lemonade) when the doorbell rang (Do you find it odd that I have a doorbell in my van? It is a remarkably well-equipped van). I opened the driver side door and, to my surprise, nobody there. Then I remembered, 'bong' means passenger door ('bing-bong' is driver-side door). At first glance, I thought it was Tom Selleck (Magnum P.I.) but as it turned out it was only at 13 year old orphan selling clumps of dirt so that she could afford her crippling addiction to scratch-n-sniff stickers. Y'know, the stickers that you scracth and then they smell like watermelon, or lemons, or wet dog, or new car smell, or rotting flesh...unless you scratch too often and the paper wears away and all you have is a faded memory of better days (and smells) ... ... ... Anyways, I sent the girl packing...the dirt she was selling was crap.

Britney

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoth Family said...

Britney, that was a very smart choice: you only want to buy clumps of dirt that are of the highest quality.

Dad

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home